Kaizen Gluten Free Strawberry & Cream Whey Isolate
Description & Features+
Kaizen whey isolate is an excellent protein supplement to use daily along with whole food sources of protein like chicken, beef, pork, eggs, and dairy products. For whey proteins, Kaizen isolate offers the highest protein per serving possible. It’s also naturally sweetened using stevia and contains no artificial sweeteners like aspartame. To boost your daily protein, simply mix Kaizen isolate in your favourite smoothie recipe for a delicious shake. You can also add it to a glass of milk, water, juice or beverage of your choice. Thanks to a superior formulation it mixes easily in virtually any liquid.
You can also add Kaizen isolate protein to food typically low in protein like breakfast cereals, oatmeal, baked goods and anything else you can make with flour. Once you start experimenting your options are limitless. On average each scoop of Kaizen isolate protein provides 25 grams of protein, 1 gram of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fat. It’s extremely low in lactose, has no added sugar and is gluten free. As an added bonus it is available in the world’s first compostable protein bottle that can reduce your plastic waste by up to 90% versus a conventional plastic protein bottle. Add a little insurance to your daily protein intake with Kaizen whey isolate.
• High percentage of protein available
• Perfect for hard training athletes or enthusiasts
• Mixes easily in virtually any liquid or beverage
• Contains no added sugar and is gluten free
• Naturally sweetened with stevia
• Contains no artificial sweeteners or flavours
• Available in the world’s first compostable bottle
• Boosts daily protein when meals fall short
• Mix it, blend it, bake it, or shake it.
• 25 grams protein, 1 gram carbohydrates, and 1 gram fat
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+