KitchenAid® Coffee Grinder
Description & Features+
- Powerful blade grinding mechanism with permanently attached stainless steel blade is driven by a powerful 160-watt motor to quickly grind coffee with minimum noise.
- Fingertip control makes the grinder easy to stop and start. Simply mount the bowl in the motor housing, attach the clear top cover, and push with fingertips. Beans are rapidly and easily ground to the desired consistency.
- 4 oz. (113 g) brushed stainless steel bowl with etched markings easily holds enough beans to brew 12 cups (2.8L) of coffee. The bowl has etched measurement markings inside the bowl that display the recommended brew amount.
- Heavy-duty motor housing and bowl assembly helps keep the grinder stable during operation. The bowl, blade, and top cover are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. The exterior wipes clean with a soft cloth.
- Safety switch prevents operation if the top cover is not in place.
• Stainless steel blade
• Fingertip control
• 4 oz. (113g) stainless steel bowl
• Etched markings for bean amount: 4, 8, 10, and 12 cups (0.9, 1.9, 2.4, and 2.8 L)
• Heavy-duty motor housing and bowl assembly
• Curved profile with robust footprint
• Safety switch
• Dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and top cover
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+