La Parisienne Fibre Sure Bleach
LP Fibre Bleach
Description & Features+
La Parisienne Fibre Sure Bleach helps prevent fabric deterioration, prevents fabric yellowing, whitens and removes stains. La Parisienne Fibre Sure Bleach can be used in both standard and HE washing machines.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Keep bottle tightly capped in an upright position. Do not freeze.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLOTHES with La Parisienne® FIBRE SURE Bleach.
Helps prevent fabric deterioration, offers better whitening power, and prevents fabric yellowing.
LAUNDRY: Whitens and removes stains. Pour La Parisienne bleach into dispenser (HE washer) or into washing water (standard washer) before adding laundry. Never pour directly on fabrics.
White fabrics: Hot, warm or cold water.
• Standard washer: Use 200 mL of bleach per regular load.
• HE washer: Use 125 mL of bleach per regular load.
Do not use on silk, wool, mohair, leather or spandex and nonfast colours.
- For best results: sort laundry. Follow garment care label washing instructions.
- Test product on a hidden part of the article before use.
- Do not use on silk, wool, mohair, leather or Spandex.
- Do not use on aluminum or silver.
- All surfaces in contact with bleach that will be in contact with food must be rinsed well with potable water.
- Wear gloves when handling bleach.
May irritate eyes and skin. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products.
Do not mix with acid products or household ammonia, rust remover or toilet bowl cleaner. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Wearing rubber gloves is recommended when using the product. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children.
First Aid Treatment:
Contains sodium hypochlorite. If swallowed, call Poison Control Centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water for 20 minutes. If in contact with skin, rinse well with water.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+