Have a barking-good time exploring math concepts with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for LeapStart™ the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life. LeapFrog® LeapStart™ Pet Pal Puppies Math with Social Emotional Skills Activity Book is jam-packed with 40+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 3-5 at the pre-kindergarten level to keep them playing and learning for hours. With the LeapStart system, every page talks, sings and jokes with exciting audio interactions that bring learning to life. Join the Pet Pal Puppies as they play, race and explore, helping your child understand math concepts along the way. Take a walk through an apple farm, counting apples as you go. Use number recognition to make music on a xylophone, then create your own tunes. When it's time to make mud pies, read the "recipe" and count your ingredients to make sure you have everything you need. With this LeapStart book, kids explore 16 key math and social emotional skills, including identifying and tracing numbers, counting sets of objects, identifying emotions through facial expressions and more.
• Go on a mathematics adventure and meet new puppy pals as they introduce you to a variety of math concepts
• Teaches 16 pre-kindergarten math and social emotional skills: identifying numbers 1-10, identifying emotions through facial expressions and more
• Includes 40+ replayable activities, 25+ reward stickers and 50+ interactive stickers
• Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten
• Perfect for ages 3-5
• Works with all LeapStart systems (Sold separately)