LEGO® City In/Out - Volcano Supply Helicopter (60123)
Description & Features+
• Features a Volcano Supply Helicopter, excavator and a boulder rack.
• Volcano Supply Helicopter features spinning rotors, opening rear ramp and a lowering winch and hook.
• Excavator features an arm and hook for carrying boulders.
• Lower the winch and lift the boulder rack or excavator.
• Use the excavator to move the boulders into position.
• Break the boulders open to reveal the crystal element.
• Load the crystal element into the helicopter, spin the rotors and take off.
• Accessory elements include 2 boulders, 2 crystal elements, a box and a pickaxe.
• Headgear accessory elements include 2 hard hats and a pilot’s helmet.
• Volcano Supply Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
• Excavator measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
• Boulder opener tool measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+