LEGO® Ninjago - Temple of Airjitzu (70751)
Description & Features+
• Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements
• Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with Oriental-style decoration (new for fall 2015) and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff
• Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements
• Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements
• Weapons include Katanas for Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya
• Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in black Ninja outfits that are new for fall 2015
• Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO® NINJAGO™ sets for fall 2015
• Wu minifigure outfit is new for fall 2015
• Get all six Ninja in one set for the first time!
• Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
• Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop
• Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
• Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
• Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep
• Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
• Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
• Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+