LEGO® Ninjago - Titan Mech Battle (70737)
Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane’s Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha’s Ghost mech – Mech-enstein!
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• Zane’s Titan Mech features an opening cockpit, posable arms with titanium-style swords, posable legs and feet, rotating torso, rotating shoulder blades, rocket-booster backpack and 2 stud shooters
• Mech-enstein features an opening head/cockpit, adjustable shoulder armor, adjustable Ghost bones to hold a minifigure, 4 posable arms with huge Ghost swords, rotating torso, posable legs and feet, dual jet booster pack and translucent details
• Samurai X Cave features a spring-loaded hook shooter with a hook on a string and assorted elements: the Aeroblade, tools, computer and a storage barrel
• Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with 2 Ghost Katana weapon elements
• Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 golden shurikens and Aeroblade, Jay’s Deepstone Nunchuk, Nya’s 2 Katanas, Wrayth’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade and Bansha’s Ghost Master Blade
• Accessory elements include Deepstone armor for Zane and Jay and Nya’s Samurai X outfit
• Ghoultar minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
• Bansha minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
• Fire the Titan Mech’s stud shooters
• Evade the massive swords of 4-armed Mech-enstein!
• Topple Mech-enstein with the spring-loaded hook shooter!
• Defend the Aeroblade in Nya’s cave
• Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
• Zane’s Titan Mech measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
• Mech-enstein measures over 8” (22cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
• Nya’s Cave measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
• Hook shooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+