LEGO® Super Heroes - Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle (76057)
Description & Features+
• Features a bridge section, Goblin Glider, taxi and a police ATV.
• Bridge features a movable roadway and detachable suspension cables, catapult function to fire the trash can, trap door, Spider-Man’s web prison, Kraven the Hunter’s secret lair with translucent diamond elements, traffic lights to stop the traffic and explode the pillars of the bridge, and movable signposts for the Green Goblin’s Goblin Glider to smash through.
• Goblin Glider features movable wings and 2 stud shooters.
• Police ATV features attached walkie-talkie and handcuffs elements.
• Attach the web rope or web blast to the door of Kraven the Hunter’s secret lair in the base of a pillar, then pull it away to steal the treasure.
• Press the bridge’s flag to launch a net to trap the villains.
• Open the trapdoor with the side lever and make the villains fall into Spider-Man’s web prison in the base of the pillar.
• Swing open the removable roadway section, and attach a web net element to the bridge to stop the taxi falling off.
• Attach the villains’ hands to the back of the police car and split it in two—or crush it together!
• Weapons include Kraven the Hunter’s spear and gun.
• Accessory elements include 2 web blasts, 2 web ropes, web net, Green Goblin’s flaming pumpkin bomb, 3 translucent diamond elements, 2 translucent fire elements and Peter Parker’s camera.
• Combine with another bridge set to form a bigger bridge!
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
• Also includes a comic book!
• Bridge measures over 12” (33cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 17” (44cm) deep.
• Goblin Glider measures under 1” (2cm) high, over 2” (6cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
• Taxi measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
• Police ATV measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+