LEGO® Technic - Bucket Wheel Excavator (42055)
Description & Features+
• Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
• Switch on the LEGO® Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
• Activate the motorized conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
• Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
• Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
• Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
• 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
• Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” (41cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
• Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant measures over xx” (xxcm) high, xx” (xxcm) long and x” (xxcm) wide.
• Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+