Logitech® K120 Keyboard - Black
A USB keyboard (wired) that gives you a better typing experience that's built to last
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Windows-based computer
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7
- Linux® kernel 2.6+
- USB port
- User Documentation
• Thin profile: The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position
• Durable keys: The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes** so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
• Plug-and-play USB connection: Setup is simple—you just plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right out of the box
• Logitech reliability: You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech® the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can afford—plus a three-year manufacturer's warranty
* Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 mL liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid. ** Excludes number lock key.
3-year Manufacturer's limited hardware warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+