Logitech Wireless Touch White Keyboard K400 - white
Stylish, minimalist design
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts.
• This ultra-thin, minimalist keyboard has a space saving design, but it still provides a comfortable typing experience. Whether you’re browsing the Web or emailing a friend, typing is easy with the sleek, low-profile keys that feel good and barely make a sound.
• This keyboard can be stored vertically when living room space is limited.
• No need for a separate mouse—this keyboard has a 3.5 inch, built-in touchpad. The touchpad also has large left- and right-click buttons.
• The multi-touch touchpad makes it easier than ever to navigate your content. The touchpad is also tuned for the new Windows 8 edge gestures which replicate a touch screen experience.
• The keyboard has specific keys to help you navigate the new Windows 8 style user interface. The Windows 8 Start key provides an easy way to get back to your start screen. The App Switching FN key allows you to quickly switch between your open apps. There are 4 Charm keys which give you direct access to the Search, Share, Devices and Settings charm functions. The Application key brings up the application bar for navigating through your internet explorer tabs.
• Although it was specially designed for Windows 8, this keyboard also works well with Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
• Setup is fast and easy. Simply plug the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver into a USB port and you’re ready to start browsing or typing. Even the hot keys work right out of the box without software.
• The tiny receiver stays in your laptop and you don’t need about unplugging it when you move around.
• Enjoy using the keyboard for a full year without the hassle of changing batteries. The on/off switch also helps you save power when the keyboard is not in use
• Enjoy one-touch, easy access to your most often used media hot keys like mute, play, volume up or volume down.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+