These Bio-liners are made for use with the Mabu Baby Eco-Diaper System. The liners make it easier to remove and dispose of solids. Simply smooth a liner over a Mabu Baby diaper pad. When soiled, peel liner off diaper pad and put into toilet.
A check of popular mommy blogs will tell you all "flushable" liners still have the potential to clog plumbing. Sensitive septic system or pipes? Shake solids into toilet and dispose of liner in trash.
• Convenient, flushable liners
• Hypo-allergenic, dye and fragrance free. Kinder to the environment and baby's skin
• Liner is wet only? Rinse and hang to dry for a second or third use.
• Flush one liner at a time.
• Sensitive septic system ? When in doubt, dispose of liner in trash.
• www.mabubaby.com for more details
Assembled product dimensions: L 3.50 inches x W 6.00 inches x H 2.00 inches x W 0.31 pounds