Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - 1 PC - Card (French)
Design and work together with intuitive tools that help your presentation stand out.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Easily work with others and design beautiful presentations. Intuitive design tools make it easy to start from a theme, apply variants, align text and media and even build customized icons. When collaborating, co-authoring and replying comments make it easy to work with one version, and keep all important conversations in context. Even sharing online is simple – even if your audience doesn’t have PowerPoint, you can project to their browser. And, when you present, you are in complete control behind the scene, keeping track of your notes, zooming in on specific slides and easily navigating between them.
- Impress them with your presentation skills
- Design unique and compelling presentations
- Work together to make your presentation shine
What's new in PowerPoint 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 has a brand-new look: It’s cleaner and primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
More choices for getting started
New, improved presenter tools
Start an online meeting from PowerPoint
Better design tools
Improved video and audio support
PowerPoint on touch devices
Share and save your Office files to the cloud
Work together on the same presentation
Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later, or Windows Server 2012
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Microsoft account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+