Mighty No.9 (Wii U Game)
Mighty No. 9 is a Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game
Description & Features+
In a world of advanced robotic engineering, nine robot siblings known as the “Mighty Numbers” rule in the Battle Colosseum. But when a sudden act of cyber terror turns the battle robots into rampaging menaces, it’s up to Beck, the lone member of the team unaffected by the virus to save the future of humanity!
• Retro Hero Pre-Order DLC
o Packed in with all Launch Editions of Mighty No.9, the Retro Hero DLC lets you play as a retro-inspired version of Beck, complete with 8-bit sound effects and the ultimate challenge – 1-Hit Death Difficulty.
• Free Poster / Artbook Inclusion
o All retail copies of Mighty No.9 will include a 30+ page art book as well as a double sided poster featuring exclusive artwork from the game.
• Classic 2D Action Transformed - Face off against your eight Mighty brethren in 12 challenging stages and unlock new transformations as you defeat them, granting unique skills and abilities!
• Single Player Modes Test Your Skills – Fight each boss in back-to-back battles against a ticking clock, master over a dozen mini missions and challenges, and unlock two additional difficulty modes in New Game + for an even Mightier challenge.
• Two-Player Mechanical Mayhem – Go online and take on missions with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call. Use their unique powers to overcome the obstacles as a team, or go head-to-head in a Race Battle to see who can get through a stage the fastest!
• Get Ranked on the Leaderboards - Use Beck's Absorption Dash skill and his other abilities & transformations to chain together combos and perfect your run-throughs to earn those sweet high scores and S-Ranks!
• Power Up to a Retro Soundtrack - Mighty No.9 is a veritable who’s who of veteran game composers including Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi and Ippo Yamada. The game features a chiptune version of the entire game soundtrack which you can toggle on and off!
• New ‘Ray’ DLC - An all-new stage including an epic battle with Beck’s rival Ray that, upon completion, unlocks Ray as a playable character for the entire main game, adding unique skills and all-new gameplay mechanics. The stage will be available as additional downloadable content, adding huge replay value.
• Voice-over support - English, Japanese, and French voice options will be available at launch. Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese will also be available.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+