The ultimate skel-ebration of monster mania, the Freak du Chic scarnival and dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes! And as the Monster High ghouls make new beast friends with the GIANT star of Freak du Chic, Goolliope Jellington, the show really begins. Gooliope has been traveling with the circus since she was a baby left on its steps. Her scarnival family thinks she’s the daughter of a Blob, but whatever her scaritage, at 17-inches tall, this doll is larger than unlife! She is a tower of freaky fabulous fashion dressed in an over-the-top big tent dress decorated with an iconic print in red, yellow and black; a black and white striped belt; and golden epaulet collar necklace. Circus chic accessories include golden wagon wheel earrings, a golden calliope headband and killer pink merry-go-round-inspired shoes with skeleton horses for heels. Kids will love recreating scenes from the webisodes or telling tall tales of their own. For over-the-tent excitement, collect all of the Monster High Freak du Chic dolls (each sold separately). Includes 17-inch Gooliope Jellington doll wearing fashion and accessories. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
• The ultimate skel-ebration of freaky flaws, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes
• Giant Goolliope Jellington may or may not be the daughter of the Blob, but she is definitely larger than unlife at 17 inches tall
• She’s a tower of freaky fabulous fashion in a big tent dress with colorful print, striped belt and epaulet collar necklace
• Freaky fabulous accessories include wagon wheel earrings, a calliope headband and killer shoes with merry-go-round skeleton horses for heels
• Collect all of the Monster High Freak du Chic dolls (each sold separately) for over-the-top monster fun