The Monster High ghouls know how to embrace their freaky flaws. And when they have to rally to save the school’s dance, they decide to focus on those freaky flaws as a fabulous theme. The ultimate skel-ebration of monster mania, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes. The ghouls will be dressed in over-the-top circus-inspired fashions. Frankie Stein, daughter of Frankenstein, is electrifying as a monster magician -- but rather than a rabbit, she pulls her hand out of a hat! She grabs the spotlight wearing a voltageous dress designed in her signature colors with an iconic print and open flaring overskirt. Tall black boots and a monstrous set of magic rings really bring the look together. Kids will love recreating favorite scenes or creating a new show of their own. Frankie Stein doll also comes with a doll stand and a mini Freak du Chic poster. Collect her fellow Freak du Chic ghouls (each sold separately) for a full circus! Includes Frankie Stein doll wearing fashion and accessories, top hat, one set of large Skullette rings, doll stand and mini Freak du Chic poster. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
• The ultimate skel-ebration of freaky flaws, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes
• The ghouls are ready to grab the spotlight as circus performers with uhhh-mazing accessories to help entertain.
• Frankie Stein is electrifying as a monster magician who pulls her own hand out of a top hat
• Her outfit is over-the-top with an electrifying print in her signature colors and an open flaring overskirt
• To-die-for black boots and voltageous accessories (like Skullette rings and her magician’s top hat) complete the killer look