The Monster High ghouls know how to embrace their freaky flaws. And when they have to rally to save the school’s dance, they decide to focus on those freaky flaws as a fabulous theme. The ultimate skel-ebration of monster mania, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes. The ghouls will be dressed in over-the-top circus-inspired fashions. Jinafire Long, daughter of the Chinese Dragon, takes advantage of her scaritage as a fire breather -- her flame-inspired fan actually fits in her hand and the “blowing flame” fits into her mouth to really set imagination on fire! Plus, her dress is hot with a dragon-inspired print, sheer scale-inspired hem and scary cool collar treatment. Tall red boots (with fiery effect), a green belt and flaming headband burn with style. Kids will love recreating favorite scenes or creating a new show of their own. Jinafire Long doll also comes with a doll stand and a mini Freak du Chic poster. Collect her fellow Freak du Chic ghouls (each sold separately) for a full circus! Includes Jinafire Long doll wearing fashion and accessories, flame-inspired fan, “blowing flame” piece, doll stand and mini Freak du Chic poster. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
• The ultimate skel-ebration of freaky flaws, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes
• The ghouls are ready to grab the spotlight as circus performers with uhhh-mazing accessories to help entertain.
• Jinafire Long doll takes advantage of her scaritage as a fire breather with green flame-inspired fan that fits in her hands -- and a “blowing flame” that fits in her mouth -- to set imaginations on fire
• Her outfit is over-the-top with a dragon-inspired print, sheer scale-inspired hem and scary cool collar treatment
• To-die-for red boots and hot accessories (like a scaly green belt and flaming headband) complete the killer look