The Monster High ghouls know how to embrace their freaky flaws. And when they have to rally to save the school dance, they decide to focus on those freaky flaws as a fabulous theme. The ultimate skel-ebration of monster mania, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes. The ghouls will be dressed in over-the-top circus-inspired fashions. Toralei, daughter of a Werecat, tops the night as a tightrope walker with a spiderweb umbrella (adorned with cat’s ears) to help keep her balance for a purr-fect performance. She grabs the spotlight in a furrific dress with colorful print, gray collar belt and shredded hem. Tall pink boots and a performer headpiece are the cat’s meow. Kids will love recreating favorite scenes or creating a new show of their own. Toralei doll also comes with a doll stand and a mini Freak du Chic poster. Collect her fellow Freak du Chic ghouls (each sold separately) for a full circus! Includes Toralei doll wearing fashion and accessories, umbrella, doll stand and mini Freak du Chic poster. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
• The ultimate skel-ebration of freaky flaws, the Freak du Chic dance will be the monster bash to end all bashes
• The ghouls are ready to grab the spotlight as circus performers with uhhh-mazing accessories to help entertain.
• Toralei tops the night as a tightrope walker with spiderweb umbrella to help keep purr-fect balance
• Her outfit is over-the-top with a colorful print, gray collar belt and shredded hem
• To-die-for pink boots and furrific accessories (like a performer headpiece) complete the killer look