It’s a big, scary world out there, and the Monster High ghouls are ready to grab a hold with their claws! This Scare-Mester, they’re participating in a Monster Exchange program that will bring some new students in and send others abroad to learn about each other’s skull-tures. Heading overseas, Draculaura will take a bite out of Shibooya in Japan, and Lagoona Blue will soak up Madread. Back home at Monster High, Lorna McNessie will make a splash sharing her Rotland upbringing, and Marisol Coxi will show them how her homeland of Monster Picchu rocks. Each wears a gore-geous outfit that monster-mashes skelements of her destination with icons representing her scaritage. To-die-for shoes, uhhhmazing accessories and a freaky fabulous travel bag complete these killer looks. Each doll also comes with a Skullette-shaped hairbrush, doll stand and diary documenting her most frightful travel thoughts and experiences. Includes doll wearing fashion and accessories, bag, brush, doll stand and diary. Each sold separately. Ages 6 and older.
• This Scare-Mester, the ghouls learn about new skull-tures through a Monster Exchange program that brings new students in and sends others abroad
• Draculaura is taking a bite out of Shibooya
• She wears a gore-geous outfit monster-mashing destination skelements with scaritage icons
• To-die-for shoes, uhhhmazing accessories and a freaky fabulous travel bag complete the killer look
• Doll also come with a Skullette-shaped hairbrush, doll stand and travel diary with all the gory details