Murray Snowblower 8 Torque Power, 24" Clearing Width
Dual Stage Gas Snowblower
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This Murray Dual Stage snowblower is the perfect combination of power and compactness. With dual stage performance in a compact frame, this unit can handle the toughest snowfalls.
Featuring 3 forward speeds and 1 reverse, the Murray unit is easy to operate.
Other features include serrated augers and electric start.
Briggs & Stratton SnowSeries™ Engines
- 4 cycle design for greater convenience and efficiency
- Compact OHV design increases engine efficiency and life
- Lo-tone muffler system for quieter operation
- Freeze resistant recoil starter provides smooth easy starts
- Specially designed rewind cover keeps warm air in and cold air out
- Magnetron Electronic ignition system
- Electric Start for quick, dependable starts
- Ergonomically designed rewind handle and controls
Briggs & Stratton Starting Promise
- Our extreme starting promise: Guaranteed to start in arctic temperatures or we'll fix it for free* down to -28° C
* Conditions will apply. See the Operator Manual or visit BRIGGSandSTRATTON.com for complete warranty details
- 8 torque power Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine, 205cc
- 24" Clearing width
- Electric Start
- 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Plastic discharge chute
Assembled product dimensions: L 43.00 inches x W 29.00 inches x H 34.00 inches x W 175.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+