Nest Learning Thermostat - 2nd generation - T200477
Sets itself at a temperature that feels comfortable while saving energy so you can enjoy reduced energy bills (up to 20%)
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Did you know that your thermostat controls about half of your home's energy usage? That's right, the cost of heating or cooling your home is about as high as the energy costs of your computers, TVs, appliances, and lighting combined. Nest uses smart learning technology to save energy automatically, which reduces your utility bill. Your wallet will thank you.
• Smart savings.
Nest learns your schedule and heating/cooling preferences over time. It then takes this data and programs itself in a way that reduces overall energy usage up to 20%. Nest is smart enough to reduce the thermostat when you're away at work, and it displays the Leaf icon to show you when it's at a temperature that's saving you money.
• Easy installation.
Have you ever installed a lighting fixture on your own? Then you'll find it simple to install Nest, and probably in less than 30 minutes. If you'd rather let a professional handle it, you can contact a Nest Pro to install Nest, remove and recycle your old thermostat, and connect Nest to your WiFi network. Nest is designed to work with 95% of homes with low voltage systems so odds are that it'll fit nicely in your home.
• Works with Nest.
Since Nest is smart and WiFi-connected, it's able to work with a variety of other smart devices to provide additional convenience and functionality, and the list of compatible devices is growing all the time. A smart garage door can tell Nest when you've left the house, a smart door lock can notify Nest about who's arrived home and what temperature they prefer, and smart appliances can go into energy saving mode when Nest tells them that you're away.
• Auto-schedule feature learns from your temperature preferences and programs itself in about a week
• Sets itself at a temperature that feels comfortable while saving energy so you can enjoy reduced energy bills (up to 20%)
• Figures out when you're away at work and reduces the thermostat accordingly to save energy
Connects with your home's WiFi network so you can control it from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop from anywhere in the world
• WiFi connectivity allows Nest to link up with other smart devices and work together to create additional smart home convenience
• Airwave automatically reduces air conditioning usage when indoors humidity isn't too high, so you'll get reduced energy bills while keeping the house cool
• View Energy History on the Nest Mobile or Web apps so you can get detailed information about your energy usage and figure out how best to save
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+