The Night Owl Optics 4-power monocular offers increased magnification for better resolution and more accurate identification of distant targets. Our latest generation optical design adds extra magnification without the extra weight common to many higher-power night vision viewers. The NM4X is a 4-power monocular and weighs only 1.9 ounces more than our 3-power offering. The rubberized finish with integrated rubber hand-grip and machined aluminum lens body combine stylish and practical design features in a robust mechanical housing.
• Objective Optic Design: manual focus
• Lens Diameter: 50 mm
• Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
• Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
• Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
• Minimum Focal Distance: 5.7’ (1.7m)
• Angular Field of View: 14°
• Field of View at 200 ft. distance: 53 ft. wide (61m / 16m)
• Dimensions: 7.45”L x 2.5”W x 4”H
• Weight, without batteries: 14.8 oz.
• Power Supply: requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
• Battery Life: 45 to 100 hours, depending on infrared usage
• Infrared Illuminator, built-in