No Man’s Sky (PS4)
PlayStation 4 - No Man's Sky
Description & Features+
No Man’s Sky is an epic science fiction adventure set across an infinite universe, in which every star is the light of a distant sun, orbited by planets filled with life – each yours to visit. Explore never before seen worlds, discover unique lifeforms and trade, fight and survive on a galactic scale.
• Explore a universe of possibilities – With over 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 (18 quintillion) possible planets, No Man’s Sky's procedurally generated galaxy gives players an unparalleled opportunity to explore worlds that no one has ever visited before. Exploration is entirely seamless, with no loading screens, whether you're flying from space to a planet's surface or even warping between solar systems.
• Forge your own path to the center of the galaxy – Whether you consider yourself a trader, an explorer or a fighter, there’s no limit to how you play No Man’s Sky. You may slip between play-styles freely, from pirate to miner, bounty hunter to surveyor, but know that any action can have lasting consequences.
• Share your discoveries – Everyone starts No Man’s Sky on the outer rim of the same unexplored galaxy. As you progress, you will come across countless undiscovered solar systems, planets, lifeforms and much more. You can choose to share your discoveries with other players, naming them and adding them to the Galactic Map, forever associated with your PSN ID. You may also share the amazing sights you encounter using the PlayStation 4 system’s share functions.
• Space combat on a grand scale – Make enemies and forge alliances by joining battles between the factions that occupy the galaxy. Take part in daring raids on trade convoys and audacious attacks on capital ships, claim bounties, and upgrade your weaponry. But be warned: helping one faction may make its enemies yours, too.
• Trade your way through the galaxy – Violence is not the only route to success. Discovering rare resources and trading them where they are most valuable will help you amass a fortune you can exchange for upgrades and ships that can carry ever more cargo. The rewards will be great, but you'll run the risk of attracting the attention of ruthless space pirates.
Whether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit. Where you’ll go and how fast you’ll make your way through this universe is up to you. It’s yours for the taking.
• Exploration Is Seeing Things No One Has Ever Seen Before
Explore uncharted solar systems and catalogue unique new forms of life. Every planet’s landscape is different from the next, and populated by species never before encountered. Find ancient artifacts that could reveal the secrets behind the universe. Choose whether to share your discoveries with other players. They’re exploring the same vast universe in parallel; perhaps you’ll make your mark on their worlds as well as your own.
• Survive On a Dangerous Frontier
Every solar system, planet, ocean and cave is filled with danger, and you are vulnerable.
Your ship and suit are fragile, and every encounter can test your skills to the limit. From dogfighting in space to first-person combat on a planet’s surface, you will face foes ready to overwhelm you. And one mistake could see you lose everything. In No Man’s Sky, every victory and every defeat has lasting consequences.
• Build For An Epic Journey
Whether you want to explore and see things never before discovered, or directly set course for the center of the galaxy, how you play No Man’s Sky is up to you.
But you cannot take your voyage lightly. You’ll need to prepare. Collect precious resources on the surfaces of planets and trade them for the ships, suits and equipment that will take you to your destiny in the stars.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+