Paderno Professional fry pan
24cm Ceramic-coated pan
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
From Prince Edward Island, Paderno has proudly been manufacturing and distributing cookware since 1979. The quality and style that built our Paderno name, is maintained with our Professional fry pan line, backed by our manufacturers' 25-year warranty. Our Professional ceramic coated fry pans feature a very heavy gauge aluminum pan that provides even heat distribution and retention. The ceramic coating is PFOA/PTFE free and lets you sauté, brown and sear while allowing easy release and fast cleanup. It is compatible on all stovetops, including induction.
Paderno's Professional fry pan showcases an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy approach to cooking. This fry pan features an aluminum pan that evenly distributes heat across the bottom and up the sides of each pan, minimizing hot spots. It is induction compatible.
- Very heavy gauge aluminum fry pan.
- Nonstick ceramic coating is PTFE/PFOA free, minimizing foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Steel handle is secured with rivets.
- Induction plate on the bottom so compatible on all stovetops, including induction.
- Hand-washing recommended.
- Oven safe to 250C/482F.
- Manufacturers' 25-year warranty.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+