Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera
Fly farther, faster, and feel like you're right there in the cockpit with the Parrot Bebop 2 quadcopter drone featuring FPV
Description & Features+
• Easy assembly and disassembly: When you first open the box, the Bebop 2 requires about 2 minutes of quick, easy assembly. The Bebop's components are all removable, so you can easily disassemble it for transport and quickly put it back together when you're ready to fly again.
• Up to 25 minutes flight time: It includes 2 batteries that give you a total flying time of up to 25 minutes, with a range up to 1.2 miles (2km) without obstacles or interference.
• Free Flight 3 app: Includes a free, easy-to-use piloting app that lets you focus on flying. Piloting mode has a virtual joystick for responsive control, a built-in accelerometer lets you know how fast it's going, and you'll get other fun features like a one-touch flip. The FreeFlight 3 piloting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
• FPV flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses house your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera.
• Enhanced control: The Skycontroller can be used with or without a mobile device. Simply attach your controlling smartphone or tablet to the fixed shelf on the Parrot Skycontroller and control the drone using the 2 ultra-precise joysticks. Or take advantage of the controller without a mobile device and get extended range while flying, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
• Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop Drone has an integrated 14MP camera that captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps. The camera provides a 90-degree field of view when piloting and capturing images. The lens is splash- and dust-proof, and features full-digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
• Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 300m (app control) or 2000m (via Skycontroller).
• Stable flight: The Bebop drone analyzes information from 7 data sensors to deliver flight stability with incredible manoeuvrability. It uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, and a pressure sensor and vertical camera to track the speed.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+