PC Grow Home
PC Grow Home, an electronic code will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc. with purchase.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This PC game is digitally downloaded through Steam. Once the game has been purchased, you will be emailed your redemption code and instructions regarding installation. You will then need to register through the Steam website in order to download and play.
In Grow Home you play B.U.D (Botanical. Utility. Droid), a robot on a mission to find the Star Plant and save his planet.
Discover a strange open-world: a planet of floating islands, with precipitous drops, caves and waterfalls to navigate, all rendered in a minimalist but beautiful art style.
Grow the giant Star Plant and use your unique climbing abilities to reach ever higher ground, but be careful as you ascend because one wrong move and it’s a long way down!
• Climbing: The world of Grow Home is built for vertical exploration, but do you have what it takes to get to the top?
Control B.U.D.’s hands independently to grab onto any surface and grow the Star Plant in any direction. As you gain altitude, you’ll soon be rapt in the beauty of the tranquil vistas.
Your quest will form the Star Plant into a towering organic sculpture, reshaping the very planet you explore.
• Exploration: The world is your playground.
There are no set paths in Grow Home: you’re free to explore the diverse biomes, hidden caves and many micro islands of this open world. Every island you encounter is scattered with hidden gems to power your journey and expand your abilities.
Use the Star Plant and your climbing abilities to explore the world thoroughly, interact with the local plants and wildlife or just take some time to enjoy the majestic landscape you create as you make your way up, ever further….
• Irreverent style: Grow Home blends a distinctive visual identity and a humorous tone to create a fresh experience.
Whether it’s B.U.D.’s charming, procedurally generated animation, the poetic style of landscapes or the cuteness of the creatures, there’s a peaceful, naive vibe about Grow Home that makes it utterly unique.
• Processor: Intel Core2Duo E7300 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 GHz
• RAM: 2GB
• Video card: nVidia GeForce GTS460 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)
• DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
• Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
• Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft XBOX360 Controller or compatible
• Drive Space: 1GB
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+