Premium Rollover Lamb & Rice Dog Food
Description & Features+
Even fussy pups enjoy dinner time when fed Rollover dog food. Rollover's Lamb & Rice recipe is a semi-soft, fully cooked food that is nutritionally complete, but your dog will think he's getting away with eating a treat for dinner! This all-natural, nutritious, delicious dog food is formulated for all life stages (per AAFCO guidelines) and is made in Alberta with premium lamb organ meats (heart, lung, liver and kidney) sourced from New Zealand human-grade facilities. This premium lamb meat is blended with Canadian-grown whole grains and long grain rice to create a choice food for your dog. Rollover Lamb & Rice is an excellent option for dogs with sensitive stomachs or food sensitivities due to the soothing properties of long grain rice and its easy digestibility. Rollover uses no artificial colours or flavours in any of its foods for the health of your pet. Help to keep your best friend at his optimal health by feeding a nutritious, all-natural, balanced food that he loves...Rollover.
Rollover dog foods do not contain any corn, soy, meat meal, bone meal or risk materials. Only quality meat proteins (never by-products or rendered materials) are used to ensure your dog enjoys a natural, highly digestible, nutritious and delicious dog food.
* First ingredient is real lamb - lamb liver, lamb heart, lamb kidney and lamb lung
* Organ meats are 'super foods'; extremely nutrient-dense
* No meat proteins other than Lamb
* All-natural preservatives (no BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin)
* No artificial colours or flavours
* Easy to feed - just slice, dice, grate or chop and serve
* Stays tasty and moist for 10-14 days when stored in a refrigerated, air-tight container
* Freezes well for prolonged storage
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+