Proform Pro 2000 Treadmill
Total body fitness is yours with the ProForm® Pro 2000.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Commercial Pro uses preventative engineering to keep you safe while you workout. Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, the Commercial Pro is our smoothest, quietest motor available.
• 7” Oversized Backlit Display
This display tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned every time you work out. Track your stats and beat your personal best.
• iFit® Compatible◊
Take your fitness goals all over the world—no packing required—with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit® technology. Access unlimited workouts built by a certified personal trainer, map your route with Google Maps™, track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout plan to meet your goals.
• Requires iFit® wireless module; sold separately. Buy an iFit® wireless module and receive a free one-year iFit® subscription. Access your iFit® account from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.
• 15% Quick Incline™ Control
Boost your performance with Quick Incline controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button—without interrupting your stride.
• Compatible Music Port for iPod®*
Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod or MP3 player into the Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 3-inch speakers.
• *iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
• 12 MPH QuickSpeed® Control
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed controls. Boost your speed incrementally up to 12 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
• -3% Quick Decline™ Control
It’s the newest revolution to the treadmill workout: decline training. Activate different muscle groups for faster results by walking at a decline, burn more calories than walking on a flat surface, and stimulate more muscle for faster results.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+