Progear 190 Compact Recumbent Bike With Heart Pulse Sensors
PROGEAR 190 COMPACT RECUMBENT BIKE WITH HEART PULSE SENSORS
Description & Features+
The PROGEAR 190 Recumbent Bike will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 275 lbs. Features like the high torque 3 piece smooth crank system, heart pulse and a 8 level tension system are all included for a very affordable price.
- Semi-recumbent design makes it very easy to get off and on the bike, providing for a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Up to 275 lbs weight capacity
- Extended leg stabilizers prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor.
- Hand Pulse Monitoring helps you stay within your Target Heart Rate Zone
- 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- The V- belt drive provides a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size.
- Adjustable to fit 5’2” to 6’2” user heights
- The bike will fold easily to at least ½ the size, so it is uniquely compact and perfect for small areas.
Assembled product dimensions: L 38.00 inches x W 21.00 inches x H 44.00 inches x W 38.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+