Progear 250 Compact Upright Bike With Heart Pulse Monitoring
Progear’S 250 Compact Upright Bike is designed to support users up to a weight capacity of 275 lbs
Description & Features+
PROGEAR’S 250 Compact Upright Bike is designed to support users up to a weight capacity of 275 lbs. Features like magnetic resistance, belt drive and heart pulse monitoring and are all included for a very affordable price. If you are short on space, but want a great workout, this is the upright exercise bike for you.
• Designed to make it very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
• 275lbs weight capacity
• Stable end caps prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
• 8 easily adjustable tension levels will make your workout more challenging
• An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitoring.
• Dual Hand Pulse Sensors for measuring heart pulse and your target heart rate zone.
• Included water bottle holder
• Belt drive for smooth pedaling
• The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
• Some assembly required
• Larger pedal design with safety straps prevent any foot slippage when exercising
• Generous seat size for all users
• Seat adjusts for 7 different height levels
• Comfortably fits any user from 4’11” to 6’2”
• Transportation wheels allow for easy relocation
• Battery Type: AA x 2
• PRODUCT SET UP DIMENSIONS: 35”L x 17”W x 50”H
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 42lbs
• CARTON DIMENSIONS: 30”L x 22”W x10”H
• CARTON WEIGHT: 50lbs
• WARRANTY: 1 year limited
• ORIGIN: China
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+