Project Mc2 H2O Remote Control Car
Picking Up S.T.E.A.M.
Description & Features+
Water has two jobs here. First, adding it into your RC car turns it on. The water completes an electrical circuit and allows electricity to flow from the battery to the motor. Second, it creates the mist that looks like the car’s exhaust. The mist is made from millions of tiny water droplets. Splashing around a pool creates lots of large droplets, but if you could do this ultra-fast, you would form ultra-tiny water droplets. The same thing happens in your RC car. A small plate vibrates super-fast to make millions of tiny water droplets that form the car "exhaust".
Just like in the Netflix original series, this cool ride is really powered by S.T.E.A.M. -- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math! Pop the hood to connect the engine. Add H2O (that's water!) to the tank to activate and run the car. Headlights turn on, and real, cool steam comes out of the tailpipes! Maneuver this sporty, red car using the easy-to-use remote control.
• Real working headlights, hood and fuel tank cover that open, side mirrors that swivel, A.D.I.S.N. emoji decal on the dash, and a NERDY license plate
• Tailpipes feature red LED lights and emit real, cool steam
• Includes "fuel" can for water.
• Fits 2 Project Mc2 dolls (sold separately)
• Requires 6xAA batteries for the car and 3xAA batteries for the remote control (not included)
• Ages: 6+ years
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+