Project Mc2™ Rock Sugar Jewelry Playset
Grow your own rock sugar candy just like culinary chemist, Adrienne Attoms™, and then turn it into beautiful jewelry. You can do it again and again just using ingredients from your own kitchen. That's right, kitchen chemistry can be so tasty sweet and pretty brilliant at the same time.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The rock candy crystals grow molecule by molecule. When sugar and water are heated together and then cooled, a supersaturated solution is created. The solution contains more sugar than can stay in liquid form. Sugar then comes out of the solution and attaches to the string. Over time, the water evaporates. At each stage, the solution continues to become more saturated, and sugar molecules continue to collect around the string. All of the loose sugar crystals have now realigned and attached to become one large crystal known to us as rock candy. Pretty brilliant, right?
• Beaker jar and string for growing rock sugar
• Includes 2 rings, 1 necklace pendant with cord, and 1 bracelet -- all with capsules to showcase your dazzling and delicious candy crystals
• Premium, articulated Camryn doll, dressed in her undercover spy outfit that reflects her individual style
• Her gloved hands make sure she leaves no fingerprints behind. So many rockin' details!
• Also includes a fun science activity: wind-up robot base and fun facial feature decorations to experiment again and again
• Household ingredients not included
• Accessories for the doll include: hat, spy disguise glasses, toolbox and beaker-shaped comb
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+