Project Mc2 Ultimate Spy Bag
Prove you have what it takes to become a top NOV8 agent! Picking up S.T.E.A.M.
Description & Features+
Forensics is the use of science to investigate crimes and analyze evidence. Investigators use many different areas of science - including chemistry, biology, and physics - to help crack cases. Finger printing is one of the oldest methods they use. A fingerprint is created by the oil residue left by a person's finger. Because the ridges on fingertips are unique to each person, studying the patterns left behind by a fingertip help investigators figure out the culprit! Download the Project Mc2 Case Files iOS app to test out your sleuthing skills!
NOV8 is issuing the best of their top secret spy gadgets to new recruits. Investigate in style with spy gadgets in disguise! Use the Ultimate Spy Bag on your secret missions, just like Adrienne Attoms in the Netflix original series.
• Fingerprinting kit -- includes dusting powder that can also be used as shimmer makeup powder
• Air blower that looks like a perfume bottle
• Cards to collect fingerprints
• Magnifier hidden in a makeup compact
• Secret message launcher that looks like a lipstick
• Flashlight disguised as a nail polish bottle
• Beakers, test tubes and booklet with fun, secret agent experiments
• Watch new episodes of the Project Mc2 original series, only on Netflix!
• Ages: 6+ years
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+