Rayman Legends (PS3)
Rayman Legends (PS3). Four-Player Co-op: Once again you and 3 friends can save the Glade of Dreams in online or offline co-op. Jump in and jump out at any time during the 80 plus levels of gameplay!
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings.
As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world.
While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins.
The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Four-Player Co-op: Once again you and 3 friends can save the Glade of Dreams in online or offline co-op. Jump in and jump out at any time during the 80 plus levels of gameplay!
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang - an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+