ROHO® PostureLITE 2™ Wheelchair Cushion
Designed for maximum comfort and support during long-term wheelchair use, the PostureLITE wheelchair cushion self-adjusts during seating and shifting.
Description & Features+
Ideal for wheelchair users that experience discomfort or risk skin breakdown, this self-adjusting seat features a “closed system” design that provides non-stop support during long seating sessions and weight shifting. It has a combination of preset air foam cushioning and perimeter air expansion chamber that conforms to the body contours for comfortable suspension and extra skin protection. Encouraging continuous redistribution of air during movement, the cushion helps manage weight pressure and increases tissue viability.
• Self-adjusting wheelchair cushion
• Closed system design
• Preset air and foam cushion with perimeter air expansion chamber
• Conforms to body contours with continuous air redistribution
• Helps manage pressure and increase tissue viability
• Comes with stretchable, fluid-resistant and machine washable cover
• Cushion Weight: .68 kg (1.5 lbs)
Assembled product dimensions: L 17.25 inches x W 18.75 inches x H 3.00 inches x W 2.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+