Salton Portable Induction Cooker
Induction cooking is an amazing technology used for decades in Canadian restaurants and commercial kitchens.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Induction cooking is an amazing technology used for decades in Canadian restaurants and commercial kitchens. Induction cooking is completely different from all other cooking technologies. It allows you to adjust the cooking heat instantly and with great precision, much like a gas burner, but with even more accuracy and without open flames. Conventional cooking methods involve generating heat which is then transferred to the cookware. Induction makes the cookware the original generator of the heat resulting in faster, safer, cleaner and more energy efficient cooking.
Stainless steel pot with glass lid
- Temperature setting range: 80ºC (175ºF) to 240ºC (465ºF)
- Power setting range: 200W to 1300W
- Cooking timer – up to 3 hours with auto shut-off and audible signal
- Audible error signal and auto shut-off for ‘pot detection’
- Uniform heating with instant and precise temperature control
- Perfect for student dorms, cottages, offices, camping, etc
- Use any place a stove is not available or an extra cooking surface is required
Assembled product dimensions: L 7.50 inches x W 13.00 inches x H 17.00 inches x W 6.30 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+