Scotts® Turf Builder® Overseeding Mix
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• OVERSEEDING: Mow grass closely; rake to remove dead grass; loosen top 6mm (1/4") of soil in bare and thin areas.
• BARE SPOTS & NEW LAWNS: Loosen top 5 to 7 cm (2" to 3") of soil.
How to Apply
• Distribute the mixture evenly. For best results, always use a Scotts® brand spreader. Gently rake area to work seed into the soil.
• WATERING IS CRUCIAL TO SEEDING SUCCESS Kepp the top 1 cm (1/2") of soil damp by watering twice daily until all seedings are up. Continue to water once or twice a day until the lawn is fully established.
When to Apply
• Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed, because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60?F and 80?F.
Where Not to Use
• Do not apply a weed control product until after at least 3 mowings.
• 341 m
• Seed and Feed - in one easy step! Contains a mixture of turf-type Perennial Ryegrass, Creeping Red Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+