Serta Sam Walton Tight Top Firm Mattress and Low-profile Box spring set
Serta Sam Walton Tight Top Firm, Continouos Coil Set with Low-profile Box spring
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Serta's breathable Pillo-Fill® material is designed to enhance both airflow and moisture wicking at the sleep surface. Together, these properties can help promote a cooler and more comfortable sleep. In fact, mattresses with this design have been shown to have more evaporative cooling power than other mattress systems.
Serta's Continuous Support® Innerspring combines our continuous coil design with our Head-to-Toe coil construction to help promote proper back support while helping to reduce motion transfer. Rows of continuous coils made from strong tempered steel work to provide superior support along the entire length of the body. Meanwhile, each coil attaches to its neighbors and runs head-to-toe for the stability and durability needed to absorb motion, so you can sleep soundly even when your partner moves. Plus, Serta’s Total Edge® Foam Encasement creates a total edge-to-edge sleeping surface while eliminating potential edge "roll-off".
Serta’s Memory Foam gently conforms to your body and contours to your sleeping position to help provide pressure relieving comfort. This helps to reduce the pressure points that can cause you to toss and turn, wake up and shift positions.
Serta’s Double Beam® Box spring provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to the mattress sleep set. The unique construction of this foundation isolates the impact of your sleep partner’s movements, so you can sleep undisturbed.
• Estimated delivery is 21 days
• Delivery is not available to coastal islands, barged areas or remote locations where products would need to be flown in
• Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 7-14 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
• Upon arrival at the customer’s home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
• Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon customer’s request
Customer Cannot Return a Mattress/Box Spring to a store and must contact customer service to arrange for a pick up.
Customer will need to call 1-800-328-0402 to arrange return / pick up of the Serta Mattress
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+