From the offbeat mind of Mike Judge ("Office Space", "Beavis and Butt-head") comes a new HBO half-hour comedy that takes viewers inside the world of tech start-ups - and the socially awkward underdogs who try to navigate its lucrative potential. Starring a talented ensemble of young comic actors and veterans, "Silicon Valley" charts the rising fortunes of Richard, an introverted computer programmer who lives in a "Hacker Hostel" start-up incubator along with his friends Big Head, Gilfoyle, and Dinesh. These social misfits live under the watch of Erlich, a dotcom millionaire who lets them stay in his house for free - as long as he gets a 10-percent stake in their projects. Stuck working part-time at a large tech company called Hooli, Richard's obscure website, Pied Piper, is going nowhere fast. But when a mid-level Hooli executive named Jared is apprised of the value of the site's novel compression algorithm, Richard finds himself caught in the middle of an extreme bidding war between Hooli founder Gavin Belson and independent billionaire venture capitalist Peter Gregory.
• Featurettes: "Making 'Silicon Valley'": A behind-the-scenes look at the making of "Silicon Valley"
• "TechCrunch: Disrupt!": Find out how "Silicon Valley" created their own "TechCrunch: Disrupt!" conference
• "The Hacker Hostel": Take a tour through the Pied Piper headquarters
• Languages: English, French and Spanish
• Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai