Similac® Advance® Step 1 Omega-3 and Omega-6 Non-GMO Milk-Based Infant Formula - Ready to Feed
8 x 59 mL
Description & Features+
• The ONLY infant formula with galactooligosaccharides, lutein*and DHA.
- May support the growth of good bacteria in your baby’s digestive system.1,2
- Help promote softer stools, similar to breastfed babies.3
- An antioxidant naturally found in breast milk and concentrated in baby’s brain and eyes.
- Your baby can only get lutein from his diet so, until he starts solid foods like leafy greens, corn and eggs, he can only get lutein from breast milk or Similac® Advance®.*
DHA, an omega-3 fat that supports the normal physical development of the brain and eyes.4
• Unique blend of nucleotides (72 mg/L).
• No palm olein oil.
• Easy to digest.§
*Excluding inherent sources.
§Similar to other infant formulas
1. Ben XM et al. Chin Med J (Engl) 2004; 117:927-31.
2. Ben XM et al. World J Gastroenterol 2008; 14(42):6564-8.
3. Williams T et al. JPGN. 2014; 59(5):653-58.
4. Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising, Chapter 8. Available at http://inspection.gc.ca/food/labelling/food-labelling-for-industry/health-claims/eng/1392834838383/1392834887794?chap=8#s16c8. Accessed July 2016.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+