Similac Go & Grow Non-GMO Step 2 Omega-3 and Omega-6 Milk-Based Infant Formula Powder
Description & Features+
*Excluding inherent sources.
§Similar to other infant formulas
1. Ben XM et al. Chin Med J (Engl) 2004; 117:927-31.
2. Ben XM et al. World J Gastroenterol 2008; 14(42):6564-8.
3. Williams T et al. JPGN. 2014; 59(5):653-58.
4. Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising, Chapter 8. Available at http://inspection.gc.ca/food/labelling/food-labelling-for-industry/health-claims/eng/1392834838383/1392834887794?chap=8#s16c8. Accessed July 2016.
• Galactooligosaccharides may support the growth of good bacteria in your baby’s digestive system
• Help promote softer stools, similar to breastfed babies
• Lutein an antioxidant naturally found in breast milk and concentrated in baby’s brain and eyes
• Your baby can only get lutein from his diet so, until he starts solid foods like leafy greens, corn and eggs, he can only get lutein from breast milk or Similac® Advance®
• DHA, an omega-3 fat that supports the normal physical development of the brain and eyes
• Calcium enriched (50% more calcium than Similac® Advance® Omega-3 & Omega-6 Non-GMO) to support growing infants
• Unique blend of nucleotides (72 mg/L)
• No palm olein oil
• Easy to digest *Ingredients not genetically engineered
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
Ingredients:Lactose, dry skim milk, high oleic safflower oil or sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil, galactooligosaccharides (GOS), whey protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, whey protein hydrolysate, potassium citrate, M. alpina oil*, calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, C. cohnii oil**, soy lecithin, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulphate, taurine, m-inositol, cytidine 5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5'-monophosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, zinc sulphate, d-a-tocopheryl acetate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5'-monophosphate, L-carnitine, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, cupric sulphate, Vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, lutein, folic acid, manganese sulphate, B-carotene, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin. Potassium chloride. Contains: milk, soy. *Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) **Source of Docosahexaeonoic Acid (DHA)
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+