Singer 14CG754C ProFinish Serger
2-3-4 thread capability, 1,300 stitches per minute and differential feed.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Singer 14CG754C ProFinish Serger boasts 2, 3 and 4 thread sewing capability for more stitch variety including four built-in rolled hem stitches. Save time on clothing construction by sewing and finishing seams at the same time - just like the professionals. Sewing up to 1,300 stitches per minute allows you to zip through your projects in not time. Enjoy sewing one-of-a-kind creations with the special effects of decorative stitching with flatlock and rolled hem stitch options. The color coded threading system with diagram and included Machine Intro DVD make for easy set up and rethreading.
Equipped with differential feed this serger can create ruffles as well as prevent stretching and puckering on knits and lightweight fabric. Create professional looking results every time with adjustable stitch length and width as well as adjustable tension dias. Stitches include two-thread wrapped edge overlock, two-thread standards rolled hem, three-thread overlock, three-thread wrapped edge overlock, three-thread flatlock and four-thread stretch mock safety stitch.
- Dimensions: 13.5" Long x 10.5" Wide x 11" Tall
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- All-Purpose Foot
- Needle Set
- Small Screwdriver
- Machine Intro DVD
- Instruction Manual with stitch guide
- Foot Control
- Power Cord
- 2-3-4 thread capability provides more stitch variety
- Differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering
- Four built-in rolled hems for more hemming options
- 1,300 stitches per minute allows for faster results
- Adjustable tension keeps stitches balanced and even
- Adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong
- Color coded threading system saves time
- Illustrated instruction manual with stitch guide and sewing techniques
- Machine Intro DVD with complete introduction to the machine
- Accessories include all-purpose foot, needle set, tweezers, spreader, small screwdriver
Assembled product dimensions: L 13.50 inches x W 10.50 inches x H 11.00 inches x W 13.50 pounds
- 25-year manufacturer’s defects
- 2-year electric and electronic components
- 90-day parts and labor
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+