Singer 8280C Prelude Basic Sewing Machine
A substantial basic sewing machine with 8 essential built-in stitches and more than 30 stitch functions.
Description & Features+
The SINGER 8280 Prelude sewing machine is a reliable basic sewing machine that won't overwhelm you with too many bells and whistles. The heavy duty interior metal frame and powerful motor allows you to sew through multiple layers of denim - perfect for hemming.
Accessories Included:<ul><li>All-Purpose Foot</li><li>Zipper Foot</li><li>Buttonhole Foot</li><li>Button Sewing Foot</li><li>L-Screwdriver</li><li>Seam Ripper/Lint Brush</li><li>Pack of Needles</li><li>Bobbins (Class 15)</li><li>Edge/Quilting Guide</li><li>Darning Plate</li><li>Auxiliary Spool Holder</li><li>Instruction Manual</li><li>Foot Control</li><li>Power Cord</li><li>Warranty and Printed Items</li></ul>
- Easy threading
- Heavy duty metal frame
- 8 built-in stitches, more than 30 stitch functions
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Horizontal thread delivery for smooth thread feeding
- Adjustable presser foot pressure for sewing on all types and weights of fabric
- Free arm for sewing hard-to-reach areas like cuffs and sleeves
Assembled product dimensions: L 15.00 inches x W 7.50 inches x H 12.00 inches x W 13.00 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+