SONY - 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with wired Subwoofer - HTCT80
Elevate your TV-viewing experience with a Sound Bar that delivers powerful fidelity.
Description & Features+
• Wireless Bluetooth® music streaming4
Stream music and control your Bluetooth® audio experience with compatible music devices, smartphones or tablets. Take advantage of simplified Bluetooth pairing with NFC (Near Field Communication)-simply align compatible devices, nearly touching logos to activate.2
• Simple connectivity
Conveniently connect additional components using either the optical or standard 1/8” stereo auxiliary inputs.3
• Flexible setup
Featuring a slim design, the CT80 can be easily wall mounted or placed conveniently on top of a TV stand or tabletop. The wired, front-firing subwoofer can not only fill-in your favorite music track or theatrical soundtrack, but can do so on its side or upright.
• Dolby® audio format support
Enjoy HD TV broadcasts, DVDs, Blu-ray™ disks, and your favorite video game console in immersive surround sound with Dolby® Digital codec support.3 With ClearAudio+™ technology, you can enjoy incredibly vibrant sound with more powerful bass and crisp highs.
• USB connectivity for more listening options
Easily connect and charge a compatible, portable devices including: AndroidTM smartphones, iPod®/iPhones®, digital music players, or plug-in a USB thumb drives or hard drive.4
• Multifunction remote included
The full-featured, compact remote gives you total system control with access to: setup, power, source input, system volume, and audio controls.
• Stream music wirelessly w/Bluetooth® & NFC connections2
• Easy set up with Digital Optical and Analog Inputs3
• Easily wall mount underneath, or place in-front of your TV
• Supports Dolby® Digital Audio format playback3
• Enjoy optimal sound with Clear Audio+™
• Slim, front-firing, wired subwoofer for deep bass and impact
• USB audio playback support for: MP3, WMA, and AAC files4
• Multi-function remote for total system control
• Bring the entertainment home!
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+