Sony 2.1 channel TV Base Speaker with Bluetooth - HTXT100
All-in-one listening - Give movies and music an audio boost
Description & Features+
• Foundation in sound: The base speaker features a powerful built-in subwoofer, lending your films and music depth of sound and a great lower-mid range. It also features two-way coaxial drivers and a super tweeter, for listening across all frequencies.
• S-Master digital amplifier:Uses a simplified full digital signal path without the multiple analogue stages required by conventional speakers, giving you powerful audio with minimal distortion.
• Optimised playback: Combining Sony sound technologies, ClearAudio+ optimises audio so you hear music, dialogue, and sound effects with greater clarity and separation.
• Big sound for all your devices:With an array of connectivity features, you’ll be able to experience clean, powerful surround sound on everything you watch and listen to. Connect devices quickly and easily via Bluetooth and NFC, or directly via USB to make this your high-powered hub for music.
• Connect in an instant: Simply touch selected NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets to the base speaker, and make an instant one-touch connection with Bluetooth.
• Bluetooth wireless streaming: Enjoy great quality music when you connect your tablet or smartphone directly to the base speaker via Bluetooth.
• USB playback: With instant playback, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in all your favourite songs from the moment you hook up your MP3 or USB device.
• Premium all-in-one sound solution: The sleek, minimal styling of the HT-XT100 is designed to complement any room in the house. This compact base speaker also functions as a TV stand, saving on space where it often comes at a premium, while the slim profile and 8cm (3.2”) height fit comfortably into tight spots.
• Matching Sony TVs: The sturdy yet compact frame is designed to support TV sets of up to 30kgs (66lbs) in weight, with up to a 140cm (55”) display. Its refined style makes it the perfect partner for the simple elegance of a Sony TV.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+