SONY 50” Android LED HDTV - KDL50W800C
1080p, 4 HDMI, 120 Hz
Description & Features+
• Dynamic contrast. Edge LED backlighting with frame dimming enhances brightness and contrast. The TV screen adjusts to bright and dark scenes in your movies and TV shows for a more realistic picture.
• A smarter TV. The familiarity of Android™ comes to the biggest screen in your home, and it’s so much more than just ‘Smart TV.’ It is apps, games, casting, voice search, and personalization powered by Android TV1,2.
• More apps. The things you love doing on your tablet or smartphone can now be enjoyed on your TV. Log into your Google account once to access a huge collection of apps, games and content from Google Play™1,2.
• Just say what you want. Say “action movies” or “today’s weather” and let Android TV do the work. Voice search helps you quickly find what you want. Simply speak into the optional One-Flick remote or your compatible mobile phone2.
• Google Cast™ ready. Google Cast™ is like having Chromecast built into the TV. Cast your favorite entertainment apps, including HBO GO, Showtime Anywhere, MLB.tv and more, from your Android or iOS device, Mac or Windows computer, or Chromebook to the TV2.
• Your personalized TV. Personalized content recommendations from Google Play™, YouTube and supported apps appear automatically in your home screen1.
• Stream PS3™ games directly to your TV. Bring the immersive world of PlayStation® directly to your TV with PlayStation™ Now. Play select PlayStation® 3 games like you stream TV shows and movies – streamed directly to your TV. Connect a DUALSHOCK® 4 controller to your TV and choose from a variety of game rental periods3.
• Control your TV with your smartphone or tablet. Choose the Android TV remote application or Sony’s TV SideView™ application. Either way, you’ll have control with voice search, a keyboard and quick access buttons to the most popular apps2.
• Clear movement. TV that keeps up with real life. Sony’s refresh rate technology (Motionflow™ XR 960) allows fast moving action sequences in sports and movies to be seen with lifelike clarity.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+