SONY 50” W790B LED HDTV, KDL50W790
Color, clarity and detail at their best with X-Reality™ PRO
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• Lifelike Motion Watch the football retain its clarity during kickoff, smoothly moving from left to right as the camera follows it down the field. Even quick-moving action sequences appear amazingly realistic as Motionflow™ XR 240 technology takes motion clarity beyond refresh rates, smoothing out the picture where the camera can't for clearer, more natural movement.
• Hear What You've Been Missing Make what you hear as lifelike and clear as what you see via Sony's ClearAudio+. With a simple selection, easily fine-tune your TV sound to create an exquisite, emotionally engaging experience that surrounds you. Hear every detail of the music, dialogue and sound effects with greater clarity and separation that truly immerses you in the action on the screen.
• Go Beyond Cable with Built-in Wi-Fi Wirelessly stream beautiful, HD entertainment straight from the Internet or your home network using built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity with ease. Open the door to the endless entertainment of the Sony Entertainment Network, where thousands of movies, TV shows, online videos, games and music are always on tap. Access Full 1080p HD entertainment, 3D content and made-for-TV apps like Netflix®, YouTube, Facebook® and more1.
• Flick. Find. Fast. Discover a faster way to watch what you want with One-Flick Entertainment. Flick through TV channels, recommended videos, photos on your network, or even Internet content like YouTube, Crackle, or VideoUnlimited using the optional One-Flick remote control with touchpad2. Even better, you can find your favorite content instantly with quick TV start-up and speedy app launch.
• Photo Sharing Fun Gather your friends and family around the TV and experience the ultimate in picture swapping fun with Photo Share. Using your TV, a compatible Android™1 or iOS device2 and your home wireless network, pass and share photos from your phone to the TV for everyone to see. Up to 10 people can then transfer the photo from the TV to their phones, tablets or other device, and share their own to keep the fun flowing3
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+