SONY Bluetooth Receiver
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Integrated Bluetooth® Technology - Take calls and stream audio with the MEX-BT3100P receiver’s Bluetooth® technology. Connect to compatible devices and choose from hands free phone access, phonebook access orstreaming audio. Display icons light up to indicate incoming text messages, signal strength and battery level of your connected smartphone.
- Easily access select smartphone appsSony’s exclusive App Remote feature combines music and select smartphone apps into a single source list that can be safely displayed and controlled directly from your receiver. Application content is displayed on your smartphone while audio content plays through your speakers. App Remote can also read incoming text messages aloud through your speakers.
- Versatile front USB 1-wire input cable - Connect, control and charge your Walkman®, iPod®3, iPhone®3, Android™, Blackberry®6, or other compatible USB device while accessing your digital music files via the front USB input. You can also view metadata like song title and artist on the front display.
- Access to your phones - The MEX-BT3100P provides complete access to your iPhone®, Android™ or Blackberry® smartphones.
- Hands Free with noise cancelling - The included hands-free microphone and integrated echo and noise canceling circuitry assure your conversations are clear.
- SiriusXM™ Satellite radio readyThe on-board SiriusXM™ connectorsimplifies satellite radio installation by eliminating compatibility issues and providing direct connection to the new platform of tuners.
- Intuitive music search features - Use Quick-BrowZer® to find music by artist, album, genre, song or playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward through a category in 10% increments while the ZAPPIN™ feature can play a 6, 9, or 30 second intro clip to help you find a specific song.
- Plays CDs and popular digital files - Multi-format playback lets you play your MP3, WMA, or AAC songs. Hear digital music files in their original vibrancy with DM+ (Digital Music Plus), a Sony® codec enhancer that reproduces detailed frequencies from compressed audio files.
- Custom sound settings with EQ7The Advanced Sound Engine uses EQ7 equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers, Listener Position calibration, DM+ advanced sound restoration, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness volume leveler to deliver an impressive listening experience.
- Smooth playback transitions - Automatic Level Optimizer analyzes each tracks playback levels and adjusts output level to optimize transitions between tracks and sources.
- Convenient control panel design - The easy-to-read single line LCD display shows source information, clock, station ID and track data when playing back digital files from CD, streaming audio or external USB devices. Front auxiliary input lets you connect almost any portable audio device to your car's sound system.
- Powerful in-dash amplification - The internal Dynamic Reality Amp delivers 52 watts x 4 to your interior speakers, allowing you to crank up the volume while maintaining low distortion, low noise levels and smooth frequency response. Your music isn’t just louder, its clearer too.
- RCA outputs for system expansion - When you’re ready to expand your system, the MEX-BT3100P offers 2 volt front and rear/sub selectable pre-amp RCA outputs for external amplifiers. The adjustable subwoofer level control also lets you dial in the bass when you’re ready to pump it up.
- The immaculate reception - The Digital Clarity Tuner delivers industry leading signal to noise ratios, lower interference, better multipath rejection and better stereo separation. The RDS feature displays broadcast information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- Convenient wireless remote included - Control your receiver while keeping your eyes on the road with the included wireless card remote (RM-X231).
- Button Illumination - Blue key illumination helps you locate buttons quickly during evening playback.
- Steering wheel control ready input
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+