SONY Digital Voice Recorder ICDBX132
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Features: Built-in 2GB flash memory, up to 2,087 hours of recording time (LP Mode), mono microphone for 75-15kHz audio response, Automatic Record level settings, ease of use with Scene Select, Intelligent Noise Cut for noise-free recordings
- Convenient recordingComplete with a large LCD display and front controls, the ICD-BX132 is easy to use while capably capturing moments as they occur.
- Built-in 2 GB flash memory12 GB of available internal flash memory provides ample space for recording life's important moments-up to 2,087 hours in fact.1
- Mono MicrophoneCapture thoughts, dictations and other details with great clarity via the built-in microphone. Via an external microphone (available separately). stereo recordings can also be made when necessary.
- Automatic Record level The recorder automatically adjusts recording levels for optimum results.
- Noise Cut reduces ambient noise during recording for clearer speech playback.
- Low Cut filter helps reduce the effect of wind noise in your recordings.
- Digital Pitch Control enables the recording to be played at a faster or slower rate without changing the recording's pitch.
- Alarm Playback - Set a future date and time and the recording will automatically be played.
- Easy Search Rewinds or fast forwards in short increments making it easier to locate a segment in a long recording for review.
- Add/Overwrite - Did you forget a thought or mis-speak? With Add/Overwrite capability, adding to or overwriting recordings during playback is quick and easy.
- Battery Operated
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+