Sony DSCH300B High Zoom Point & Shoot Digital Camera - Black
20.1 MP, 35x Optical Zoom
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
• Minimized blur with Optical SteadyShot™ Image stabilization: Shoot incredibly smooth video1 and still images with Optical SteadyShot™ Image Stabilization with Active mode. This technology works to deliver sharp image quality with low noise and minimal blur even while the user is strolling and the camera is zoomed in.
• 20.1MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images: A powerful 20.1 megapixel super HAD CCD image sensor helps you capture gorgeous images with superb contrast and clarity down to the finest detail.
• Simplify camera menu with Easy Mode: Put your camera in easy mode to minimize the layers in your menu. This makes your shooting experience easy and enjoyable!
• Picture Effect for more expressive photos: Picture Effect adds a new level of expression to photos, making ordinary landscapes and portraits come to life by heightening mood and emphasizing certain attributes. Picture Effect can be applied to still images (4 modes), movies (4 modes) and panoramic shots (3 modes), giving photos and movies even greater impact.
• Sweep Panorama™ mode (up to 360°)Reach beyond the traditional wide angle lens, and capture more breathtaking shots with Sweep Panorama™ mode. Simply press the shutter button and sweep the camera in the desired direction and the camera continuously shoots at a high speed, then seamlessly stitches the images together with automatic position adjustment to create one stunning panoramic image. Available in wide and up to 360° full circle, the camera can take a variety of panoramic shots. Now capturing wide landscapes is as easy as press and sweep.
• Smile Shutter™ technology automatically captures smiles: Smile Shutter™ technology captures a smile the moment it happens. Simply press the Smile Shutter™ button and the camera does the rest. You can also select adult and child priority and indicate the degree of Smile Detection sensitivity. Intelligent Scene Recognition can now be used together with Smile Shutter™ mode when the Intelligent Auto mode is on. This means that beautiful smiles can be captured with settings optimized for the particular scene, even in difficult conditions such as twilight and backlighting.
• Party Mode optimizes flash to lighting condition: Shoot in challenging lighting situations with Party Mode. The camera automatically adjusts ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation and saturation to enable easy capturing of bright, vivid party photos.
• DSLR-like body & EVF provide steady shot when zooming: The DSC-H300 was designed with ease of use in mind. Its ergonomic grip, similar to those on standard single-lens reflex cameras, makes handling the camera easy. The Images are clearly displayed in the viewfinder, with minimal reflection, even when shooting outdoors in bright sunlight.
• 3.0” (921K dots) Clear Photo™ LCD display: Generous 3.0” (921K dots) Clear Photo™ LCD display features sharp, natural color that makes it easy to compose shots, read menus, and view photos, even in bright sunlight.
• Get everything up close with powerful 35x Optical Zoom: Get amazingly close with 35x optical zoom with the professional Sony® lens. Your subjects will remain in great detail with this long zoom length.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+